Why Wizuda Digital SARs?
Prove you’ve managed all Subject Access Requests compliantly and within SLA timeframes.
Improve operational efficiencies through the Wizuda DSARs centralised hub for managing the request from initial receipt right through to completion.
Reduce resource costs significantly by moving to digital.
You can now centralise how you manage DSARs requests through the Wizuda DSARs platform. Standardise how your business receives and fulfils requests to ensure you are compliant under the GDPR legislation.
Reduce costs with our full end to end encryption
No more USB encryption, SFTP servers or messing with encryption keys and complex usage instructions. Automatically have peace of mind that all messages and files are encrypted as standard, both in transit and at rest.
Take the time out of delivery
When you choose Wizuda DSARs, delivery of requests is instant and in real-time. You no longer have to encrypt USB keys and deliver requests by secure courier or registered post, saving you time, money and administrative resources.
Improve operational efficiencies
Manually collating request information is laborious and costly. Stressful too, given the tight deadline pressures under the GDPR. Let Wizuda help you put your resources to what they do best. Don’t waste any more time scrambling to pull together requests from multiple solutions.
Avoid the most common data breach
One of the most common breaches reported by national data protection commissioners, is people sending information to the wrong recipient. Wizuda DSARs is designed with safeguards to mitigate such risks. For added security you also have the option to automate the ID verification process.
Prove you managed all requests compliantly
Prove you have delivered on your requests within the SLAs at the click of a button. Our advanced reporting features ensure you have an audit trail and compliant DSARs processes, enabling you to pass audits quickly and more easily.
You can be legally required to respond to digital requests digitally
Fulfil your legal requirements with Wizuda DSARs and benefit from a much greater level of data security for your business.
Wizuda DSARs Capabilities
Wizuda’s DSARs solution provides a centralised hub for managing your Subject Access Requests securely, compliantly, and efficiently.
Customisable DSARs Form
- Simply create your own Digital Subject Access Request Form(s) to meet your specific business needs with our easy to use drag and drop functionality.
- Enable DSARs requests to be submitted via your website through our website integration options.
- Custom brand your instance of Wizuda so your clients see your logo, colours, and fonts.
- Full case management functionality to see your DSAR through to completion, and within the required timescales. This includes workflows and full reporting.
- You can have many SLAs for your DSAR, for example, internal SLAs may be shorter than the official SLA, and you may also require the ability to extend the standard 1-month time period where an exception is granted.
Manual ID Verification
- As part of the standard functionality, you can request that specific IDs must be uploaded per request, and each of them then go through the approval process. There is no file size limit on what can be uploaded.
Automated ID Verification
- Automate the ID Verification process for the highest level of security and verification.
ID Verification Safeguards
- Our built-in safeguards prevent the risk of data being sent to the requestor prior to the adequate level of ID being verified.
- As part of an authorised list of personnel, you can receive automated notifications for specific, or all general updates to the DSAR, as and when they occur.
Send Large File Sizes
- Many DSARs contain large file sizes which is not an issue with Wizuda DSARs. There are no file size limitations.
- Need more than the standard reports available in the system? No problem, simply create your own with this easy to use drag and drop reporting module, without incurring any additional costs.
Full Audit Trail & Compliance Reporting
- Ensure you can demonstrate compliant DSARs processes with the Wizuda DSARs full audit trail and compliance reporting.
End to End Encryption
- Automatically have peace of mind that all messages and files are encrypted as standard, both in transit and at rest.
View & Download Visibility
- Gain visibility of when the requestor has viewed or downloaded the messages and content.
Data Retention Schedules
- Ensure your DSARs data retention schedules are in line with your company policy and set them to auto-delete at a time of your choosing.
Message Expiry Period
- For additional security, set the message to the recipient to expire as per your company policy retention schedules.
Pre-populated Recipient Field
- Wizuda DSARs is designed to help you avoid the most common data breach of sending personal data to the incorrect recipient, by auto-populating the recipient field with the requestor contact details on all relevant external communications.
- For additional security, apply customised watermarks to the documents prior to sending.
- Scheduling enables users to send messages in the future at specific dates and times in line with their SLAs, even while they’re not online.
Geolocation Auditing Options
- Geolocation Auditing helps to ensure your data is only viewed or downloaded from a list of safe countries or regions.
Black/White Domain Lists
- Additional security can be enforced, at an admin level through the use of black and white domain list management, to prevent sensitive data from being sent to selected countries or businesses.
Self- Hosting Options
- Some businesses need to keep all of their data on their own network. The Wizuda Enterprise package includes multiple self-hosting options.
- In the unlikely event that incorrect data is sent to the requestor, DSARs comes with the ability to instantly retract the data so it’s no longer available to the recipient. You have full visibility as to whether the file has been read or downloaded prior to retraction.
See Wizuda DSARs in Action
We would be happy to give you and your team a demonstration of Wizuda DSARs.