Gartner define it as “the process of exploiting digital technologies and supporting capabilities to create a robust new digital business model”. Businesses are under more pressure than ever before to be agile, disruptive and compete in the digital landscape in order to provide leading products and services to the mass markets.
What’s driving it?
According to a Forrester Research Study commissioned by Accenture, the primary drivers behind businesses embarking on Digital Transformation programmes are profitability, customer satisfaction and increased speed-to-market, whilst improving customer experience is the top strategic priority. The key is selecting the right technologies to maximise the core competencies of the organisation to help further differentiate and gain a competitive advantage. For more information click here.
MFT is key to Digital Transformation
Once the technologies and systems have been chosen, ensuring all transfers between them takes place through a secure and centralised MFT system is key. Doing one without the other risks cyber-threats, data breaches, missed SLAs and damage to customer trust.
- Enterprise-wide visibility of all transfers through one centralised platform.
- Full audit trails, change controls and granular permission levels.
- Secure and encrypt data at rest and in transit.
- Guaranteed transfer delivery is achieved through the MFT transaction based and fault tolerant data delivery engine with auto resume and recovery.
- High availability & automatic load balancing