- Your GDPR Minimisation Solution
- Enquire About Wizuda Products
- GDPR Compliance for Photographers & Video Producers
- Compliant File Share
- Digital Subject Access Requests Management
- Compliant Data Transfer
- About Wizuda
- Become A Reseller
- CUMA 2018
- Privacy Statement
- “Tackling the problems of GDPR”
- Mike Ross to Line Out For Wizuda Following Retirement from Professional Rugby
- Wizuda Proud to be Part of GDPR Awareness Coalition
- Wizuda Announce Underage GAA Sponsorship
- 4 Big Things to Think About Following “Zeroday”
- Central Bank says there needs to be a greater sense of urgency in addressing IT risks
- Data Breach Reports More Than Double Since GDPR
- Abuse Victims Left Exposed by Significant Breach
- Bank of Ireland suffers email Data Breach
- Should governments think twice about trying to legislate away GDPR compliance for themselves?
- Manual Data Transfer Results in Significant Data Breach for US Bank Wells Fargo
- Email Data Breach at Newcastle City Council Indicative of Common but Costly Human Error
- Royal Free NHS Trust – Google DeepMind trial failed to comply with data protection law
- UK ICO Not Afraid to Use New Powers to Issue Significant GDPR Fines
- Could it be that traditional file sharing software is no longer enough to protect against data breaches?
- Data Transfers in the Dock as Yahoo Admits New Data Breach Affecting a Billion Users
- Yahoo Email scanning breach casts doubt on forthcoming EU-US “Privacy Shield” deal
- Millions lost as TalkTalk, Sage count the cost of data breaches
- Think the GDPR is like Y2K? Think again!
- Should your medical data be off the record?
- The ODPC issues guidance on appropriate qualifications for a Data Protection Officer, (GDPR).
- Five things We Learned from the Data Summit 2017
- Record level of data privacy complaints made to Data Protection Commissioner
- Charities Not Exempt From Data Protection Law
- CapGemini Survey shows that Banks and Insurers Must Make Customer Data Safer and More Secure
- Charities Not Exempt From Data Protection Law
- CUMA 2018 Kick Off
- Wizuda exhibiting at Chartered Accountants Ireland Evolve Event
- Wizuda Guest Speakers at GDPR Seminar for Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Facilities Management Ireland 2018 – Wizuda to give Keynote Speech
- Wizuda are set to exhibit at the CUMA Spring Conference & AGM 2018
- Wizuda Partner with StubbsGazette and Fort Privacy for Data Compliance and GDPR Seminar
- Wizuda Signed as Silver Sponsor of the 2017 IAPP Europe Data Protection Congress
- Wizuda Sponsor Zero Day
- 5 Key Takeaways from the 2017 DPO Conference
- Wizuda to deliver keynote presentation to National DPO Conference
- Helen Dixon confirms her office intends to use powers under GDPR to issue fines of up to €20m or 4pc of a company’s annual turnover from May 2018.
- No GDPR Grace Period Says the UK ICO
- Irish Companies “Must Prepare Now” for GDPR, Urges Data Commissioner in Newly Released Guidance
- “75,000 Data Protection Officers will be required worldwide” under GDPR, says IAPP.
- Irish Data Commissioner says GDPR is “truly nothing short of a game-changer”.
- Survey shows “two-thirds of CFOs are oblivious” to the forthcoming GDPR
- Irish Privacy Group lodges first legal challenge to validity of EU-US “Privacy Shield”
- UK “will implement GDPR” regardless of Brexit.
- Data Protection Commissioner warns of threat from “Digital Ambulance Chasers”
- GDPR And Data Transfer Processes In SMEs
- 6 Essential GDPR Requirements When Transferring Data
- Wizuda’s 5 W’s To Assess If Your Data Transfers Are GDPR Compliant
- The Most Common Data Breaches In Ireland
- Send Large Files The Easy, Secure And Compliant Way
- Failure to handle Subject Access Requests – #1 Complaint at the DPCs Office
- The 5 W’s To Assess If Your Data Transfers And Sharing Are GDPR Compliant
- Wizuda Feature in the Sunday Business Post GDPR Special
- Sporting Wizuda!
- Wizuda Feature in the Sunday Business Post Connected Magazine
- Wizuda Announce Free Compliant File Share Trial
- DPN Software, the Isle of Man’s Leading Provider of Payroll and HR Software Solutions, Implement Wizuda Compliant File Share
- Wizuda implement our Compliant File Share software at Pieta House
- General Data Protection Regulation and Data Transfer Processes in SMEs Infographic
- Wizuda to announce research results from nationwide IT survey on SMEs in Ireland
- Wizuda Selected for Inclusion in the Latest Pro2col MFT Vendor Comparison Guide
- Wizuda’s Compliant File Share Solution Rolled out to StubbsGazette
- The Irish Times Interview with Wizuda Commercial Director Mike Ross
- Mike Ross rolls out Wizuda to HSSCU as Data Protection is ranked amongst their top business priorities.
- “Leinster star Mike Ross tackles the tech world”
- Wizuda’s 5 W’s to Assess if Your Data Transfers are GDPR Compliant
- iCONX MFT application completes its 250 billionth transaction for its telco customer base.